The Spirit SE integrated amplifier combines neutrality, realistic dynamics and power projection, true musicality with high resolution. Very three dimensional.
Crafted beautifully, elegant discrete design and outstanding sonic performance make the “Spirit SE” unique, setting a new price to value standard in its class.
Limited to 100 pieces!
Full-featured pure class-A tube stereo integrated amplifier KT150 power output tubes.
The choice of signal and power tubes have a significant influence on the sonic performance, offering superb inspiration and joy of listening. This is not only the decision between good and bad tubes, but the interaction of the different types of tubes and their combination that are used in the various Ayon amplifiers.
We believe that the simplest circuits work best together with the shortest signal path. The shorter the signal path, the less possibility of sonic degradation from various sources, including the wire itself. Even on the circuit boards, the copper traces are kept to a very minimum length. The completely redesigned circuit board provides a more straightforward and direct approach to the signal paths.
· Logical sequenced soft-start power up for extended tube life
· Power tube and electronic protection circuit system
· Ultra short signal path
· Simplest direct circuit path for purest musical sound and high reliability
· No solid state devices in the signal path
· High current and low impedance design that operates the tubes optimally
· Minimal discrete wiring for optimum signal propagation
· Automatic and manual bias adjustment
· No followers or buffers in the signal path
· Quality parts throughout
· Selector switch engages relays located near RCA jacks to switch all inputs
The power supplies have been further refined with new components and enhanced AC line noise filtration. Separate power transformers, chokes and filters provide total isolation between the input and output stages which makes this a pure power source. We also use electrolytic capacitors with much larger storage capacity to make up for the loss in filtering when using resistors in lieu of inductors.
· Low noise –insulated power transformers
· Power transformer is encased, excellent damped and RFI/EMI shielded
· Innovative power supply provides a high speed energy delivery on transients
· Choke filtered power supply
· Separate and isolated power supplies over each stage of amplification
· High current filament-regulator for pre and driver tubes
· Regulated DC filament supplies with soft start
· AC power line filter to avoid noise and hash from entering into the unit.
· Current in-rush limiting
· Auto sequencing – Power on cycle completes in 1 minute
The super-wide bandwidth output transformer’s major strength is that it can deliver the current in the bass, while at the same time maintaining the speed in the high frequencies, dramatically improving the square wave response of the amplifier. The effect is a much more natural and relaxed sound with much better clarity, resolution and fluidity.
· Super-wide bandwidth high performance output transformer
· High efficiency with low insertion loss for optimal current and voltage transfer
· Multiple tight layering and coupling for extended frequency response
· Output transformers are sealed with an anti-resonance compound material
The type of parts used therefore must have a synergistic relationship to the circuit they are placed in. It is this relationship of which type of part to use where, that ranks our products apart from the masses.
· Selected, quality passive components used in all applications
· High speed & high quality audiophile grade coupling capacitors
· Special tube sockets with beryllium- copper spring pins, custom made by Ayon
· High quality – binding posts
· High quality – RCA input jack
· Special isolated – internal wiring
· Copper matrix – internal signal cable
· Gold-plated industrial grade PCB
The high grade aluminum chassis imparts a richer, more lustrous tonality with a cleaner background and less hash and grain. All brushed anodized anti-vibration-resonance and nonmagnetic chassis’s are fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship..
· Improved heat ventilation chassis
· Custom-made machined control knobs
· The aluminum feet are resonance absorbing types
· All front & rear panel descriptions are engraved
· 4 line inputs
· Volume & Mute function – RC
· Metal remote commander (option)
· Chassis finish: black / chrome